Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bunday!

For my first Bunday, I have an adoptable from Rabbit Rescue. Below the picture is her bio from www.rabbitrescue.ca. The picture is by Studio Lapin. www.studiolapin.com

Hello! My name is Betty and I am a pretty, sassy, lionhead bunny! From the tip of my toes to the twinkle in my eye I am a sweet and happy little girl. I was rescued by RR and given a second chance at a happy life. And boy am I happy! When I see my foster mom, I zoom around and I love to binky to show my joy! I just can’t contain it. I play all day long with my toys, my favourites are my cardboard boxes which I love to decorate by retexturizing and shredding up. Also I love to toss around my jingle-ball and my wooden toys, and even sometimes my food dish! Oh, and food, I am a very good bunny and I always eat up my veggies and my hay. Of course I enjoy the occasional treat too and I will toss my head and pose for you if you are offering! My foster mom says I’m just about the best bunny, because I always use my litter box and I like to be snuggled (with my 4 feet on the ground!) I especially like my face rubbed and I will stretch out and take a break from playing to enjoy cheek-rubs. I am so happy, the only thing that I wish for is a home of my own where I can have space to play in a safe environment and someone to love. Maybe it’s you, come on, I know I’m irresistible! Betty came to us when she ran out of time at the shelter. Her start in life was not good. She was badly neglected and very timid. Now with the love she deserves she has flourished into a very special little lady that loves to play and spend time with people. She has wonderful litter habits and would do well in a home with lots of time to spend with her.

Thanks for reading!

~Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment