Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finally feeling a little better!

I think I may finally be recovering *knocks on wood*.   After an ER visit for a severe asthma attack brought on by my cough/cold, I've had enough!  Hopefully, I stay well long enough to get caught up in the lab and on my knitting.  My poor etsy store has been neglected.  Once I have some stock built up I will start adding new items regularly.

One of my other hobbies is gardening, although since I live in an apartment most of the flowers are growing inside.  I really love orchids and have had them for years.  These are some pictures of some new ones my mom bought me when I lost my little Gracie.  Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck getting them to flower again for me, but I keep trying.


I also have a small planter on my balcony, I'm debating what to put in it this year.  I had some annuals in it last year, coleus and allysum plus a few others.  I'm considering growing some herbs for the bunnies, but I don't think I could grow enough for it to be worthwhile.  Has anyone grown perrenials in a container in Southern Ontario or somewhere with a similar climate?  Leave a comment if you have any ideas for my container :) Thanks!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment