Friday, April 17, 2009

Sick :(

It has been a lousy week.  I've had a terrible sore throat and cold since Tuesday.  I think I may finally be starting to feel a little better this afternoon *knocks on wood*.  I get sick far too often, it is really annoying.  If anyone has tips for boosting an immune system please post in the comments!  I'm getting desperate.  

But the nice thing about this week is my new foster bunny.  His pic is posted on Peanuts blog if you haven't already seen it.  He already has someone interested in adopting him!  He is such a sweetheart I'm not surprised.  I have to admit I wouldn't have minded keeping him around a little longer ;)  Although maybe getting adopted right away is a good thing, so this way I'll actually be able to give him up.

I'm hoping to get caught up on knitting this weekend.  So hopefully I'll be adding a bunch of new items to my Etsy store next week.  Unfortunately, this being sick has slowed me down.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment