Monday, April 13, 2009

New item and trouble with ladder yarn


I just listed this beautiful completed cross-stitch.  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23636586

I just love it, I really enjoyed making it.  I hope someone gives it a good home :)

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.  I was at the All About Pets Show in Toronto on Saturday volunteering with the Rabbit Rescue booth.  

So, I have this great ladder ribbon yarn and I have all these fabulous ideas for things to make out of it, but for some strange reason it is giving me so much trouble!  So it may be a little while before I list anything made out of it.  Look forward to scarves, cuffs and fingerless gloves!  It knits up really beautiful and lacy, I hope I master it soon.

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful! But surely Peanut disapproves.. why a dragon and not a rabbit??!

    ReplyDelete