Friday, June 19, 2009

Been awhile!

So I've been neglecting this blog, for some reason I have trouble writing about myself. I have no problem sharing stories through the eyes of one of my bunnies on my other blog. Does anyone else have this problem? I guess I just need a little more confidence in myself that what I have to say is at least readable :)

Exciting news though, I have finally started updating my Etsy shop again, it was also neglected. I have just been so busy with school stuff lately I just didn't have the chance. The new item I posted this week was a cute pet sweater, but expect to see more scarves, bookmarks and fingerless gloves coming soon!

I'll post some pictures of works in progress over the weekend. I hope everyone has a good Father's day on Sunday!

~Mel

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment